Ready to Guide You Through Difficult Financial Times
The firm of George R. Belche, Attorney at Law, located in Lawrenceville, Georgia, focuses on helping people resolve their financial problems through bankruptcy. We want you to know that if you are feeling the burden and fear associated with significant debt, there is hope. For a free initial consultation to discuss your specific situation, contact us online.
Are You Ready to Consider Bankruptcy as a Viable Option?
Filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy or Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows you to eliminate or pay back a portion of most unsecured debt and helps you ease your financial situation. George Belche, a Gwinnett County bankruptcy attorney with 15 years of experience, is ready to meet you and explain your options for obtaining debt relief.
Take the time to figure out if bankruptcy is right for you. We provide preliminary information on our site to:
- Help you determine if your situation warrants considering bankruptcy.
- Answer many of the questions people considering bankruptcy have in common.
- Dispel some common bankruptcy myths.
- Give information about the bankruptcy process.
Are You Ready to Put an End to Harassment and the Threat of Collections?
Beyond the peace of mind filing for protection under the Bankruptcy Code can bring, filing also means that you may not have to worry about losing your house, and you may not have to worry about car repossession.
Then, What Are You Waiting For?
At the Georgia bankruptcy firm of George R. Belche, Attorney at Law, we are ready to meet your needs by offering:
- A concentration in bankruptcy law
- A free initial consultation
- Evening and Saturday consultations by appointment
- One attorney handling your bankruptcy case from beginning to end, with no inexperienced associates or paralegals making decisions about your case
Contact a Lawrenceville Chapter 7 and 13 Attorney for a Free Consultation
Take the next step. Put an end to the harassing calls, threats of foreclosure, and emotional strain associated with dire financial problems. Schedule your free initial consultation by calling (770) 963-3117. You can also contact our law firm online.
"We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code."