George R. Belche, Attorney at Law — Atlanta, Georgia
After serving in the United States Air Force for 30 years, bankruptcy attorney George Belche retired from military service and turned toward the field of law. As a solo practitioner working within a single practice area, Mr. Belche is pleased to be able to offer one-on-one service to clients who face financial difficulty.
Some highlights from Mr. Belche’s resume include:
- 18 years of legal experience
- Active membership in the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- A practice focused solely on bankruptcy law
- Memberships in the Georgia State Bar and the American Bar Association
- Experience representing clients in the bankruptcy courts of the Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia
For more information about George R. Belche, please follow the profile link below. You may also contact us to schedule a free initial consultation with Mr. Belche.